Senin, 10 Januari 2011

tattoo time

Tattoo Time!

Tattoo Time!

Under this marque, they began publishing the five book series Tattootime.

Under this marque, they began publishing the five book series Tattootime.

Haz Poz tattoo time. Not Disney but here is my new tattoo and first tattoo,

Haz Poz tattoo time. Not Disney but here is my new tattoo and first tattoo,

tattoo-6. Poor Joe has just been under the needle for the 6th time.

tattoo-6. Poor Joe has just been under the needle for the 6th time.

 crap in a few years time. So the tattoo may need to be made quite large.

crap in a few years time. So the tattoo may need to be made quite large.

Tattoo I got last night. It could be a fucked-up umbrella.

Tattoo I got last night. It could be a fucked-up umbrella.

Body Organs, Time Bomb, Alien, Burning Eye With Wings Tattoos

Body Organs, Time Bomb, Alien, Burning Eye With Wings Tattoos

The overall length of time that a tattoo styles healthy

The overall length of time that a tattoo styles healthy

 new hellboy tattoo, which is only half done at this time but should be

new hellboy tattoo, which is only half done at this time but should be

I feel really bad for the tattoo artist that had to deal with this old hag!

I feel really bad for the tattoo artist that had to deal with this old hag!

Check out this totally cute tattoos on the knuckles on punkrawkpurl! Whoop!

Check out this totally cute tattoos on the knuckles on punkrawkpurl! Whoop!

 tattoo time: 4 hours. But Conan rocks like you wouldn't believe and

tattoo time: 4 hours. But Conan rocks like you wouldn't believe and

Tattoo time again! So, yesterday I had another session at Swahili Bob's

Tattoo time again! So, yesterday I had another session at Swahili Bob's

tribal flower tattoo design

tribal flower tattoo design

Kat Von D : Conquering the World One Tattoo at a Time!

Kat Von D : Conquering the World One Tattoo at a Time!

my new design "it's tattoo time, babe!"

my new design "it's tattoo time, babe!"

Tattoo time, Pushkar, India

Tattoo time, Pushkar, India

Skin tattoo time. I haven't had a summer holiday yet this year – so I stole

Skin tattoo time. I haven't had a summer holiday yet this year – so I stole

TattooTime #2: Tattoo Magic by Ed Hardy, editor

TattooTime #2: Tattoo Magic by Ed Hardy, editor

Remember this tattoo, men, for it will be yours for all time.

Remember this tattoo, men, for it will be yours for all time.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin