Senin, 03 Januari 2011

my new tattoo

http://barryardenemery.blogspot.com


my new tattoo !! Sunday, Mar 15, 2009 4:41PM / Standard Entry / Members only

my new tattoo !! Sunday, Mar 15, 2009 4:41PM / Standard Entry / Members only

Check out my new tattoo!

Check out my new tattoo!

My new tattoo!

My new tattoo!

This tattoo, like all tattoos, was painful to get.

This tattoo, like all tattoos, was painful to get.

Since you've all been clamouring to see it, here's my new tattoo,

Since you've all been clamouring to see it, here's my new tattoo,

It felt incredible cool on my new tattoo, and I slept throughout the night

It felt incredible cool on my new tattoo, and I slept throughout the night

My new tattoo Shift 4

My new tattoo Shift 4

My New Tattoo

My New Tattoo

Labels: naruto stars tattoo(Gara )

Labels: naruto stars tattoo(Gara )

my new tattoo mortal kombat · my new tattoo mortal kombat

my new tattoo mortal kombat · my new tattoo mortal kombat

Yesterday (Saturday) I went to a tattoo convention with my friend Chris

Yesterday (Saturday) I went to a tattoo convention with my friend Chris

So my new tattoo As described already in my profile, I got 5 stars on my

So my new tattoo As described already in my profile, I got 5 stars on my

IMG_5483 · IMG_5480 · My new tattoo; ← Oldest photo

IMG_5483 · IMG_5480 · My new tattoo; ← Oldest photo

my new tattoo, by the way i was very, very drunk when this was taken

my new tattoo, by the way i was very, very drunk when this was taken

new flowers tattoo

new flowers tattoo

Lastly, Eric suggested that I post a picture of my new tattoo, which you can

Lastly, Eric suggested that I post a picture of my new tattoo, which you can

my new tattoo. raquelreed Feb 20, 2007. bambi shitting baby bambi hahah i

my new tattoo. raquelreed Feb 20, 2007. bambi shitting baby bambi hahah i

Hi there I just wanted to share my new tattoo

Hi there I just wanted to share my new tattoo

HERES MY NEW TATTOO..=) I GOT IT FOR MY 4 Y/O DAUGHTER WHO WAS DIAGNSED WITH

HERES MY NEW TATTOO..=) I GOT IT FOR MY 4 Y/O DAUGHTER WHO WAS DIAGNSED WITH

I posted it on Facebook, so it might as well post it here. My new tattoo:

I posted it on Facebook, so it might as well post it here. My new tattoo:

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin